Saturday, March 2, 2013

Liefsdottir silk top + denim, shopping my closet

Liefsdottir silk top (size 6): Anthropologie, 2011
Denim (size 28): Joe's Jeans
Bow pumps:  Seychelles
Necklace:  Anthropologie
The weather here is far from springy but I just felt like wearing spring colors for a casual gathering at a friend's house Friday night.  I haven't worn this Liefsdottir top in far too long...I love it.  The poofy shoulders, the colors...it kind of has an '80's vibe but in a good way.  Apples and Pencil Skirts mentioned that she is going to be shopping her closet more...I really need to do that. There are so many pieces in there that I love but never wear!  I've really edited a lot of items I wasn't wearing or loving anymore and shipped them off to consignment...so now it's time to enjoy what's left rather than always longing for the next new thing.  If only shopping wasn't so fun...sigh. 

Thanks for reading

10 comments:

  1. Happy to hear so many other bloggers "shopping their closet" because that is what I've been doing a lot lately! Great outfit and I love love love Joe's Jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with TC on all the above...well at least I NEED to be shopping my closet more. And this is a great outfit--the top is beautiful, those colors plus the puffed sleeve and the bows on the heels make for such a feminine outfit, but the jeans make it casual enough for hanging out. And I love Joe's Jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I need to shop my closet more too! But I am apparently all talk, as I ran to Anthro today to buy a dress that went on sale that I've been coveting! :)

      Delete
  3. Hooray for shopping your closet! I know it's more fun to have new clothes, but I'm trying to see if I can have fun trying to put together the old clothes in new ways. That top and necklace are beautiful together! Thanks for the link love. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love all your combos, old and new!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh, I need to start doing that and stop craving new goodies!
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award :) here:http://lifesdivine.blogspot.com/2013/03/awar-time-liebster.html! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so pretty! Floral blouses are the ultimate item for a closet :D This looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete