Saturday, February 16, 2013

Anthropologie's Sapphire Lace Dress

Sapphire lace dress by Moulinette Souers (size 6): Anthropologie, holiday 2012 (sold out online but check in-store.)
Bubble necklace in brilliant blue:  J.Crew, fall 2012
So happy it's the weekend!  I wore this little dress last night for a dinner date with my husband and friends. I randomly bought this fun little dress from the sale room at Anthropologie for $49.95...it had originally been $178.  It definitely fills a little void in my closet, as I have many summer dresses for going out but very few winter dresses.  Moulinette Souers is one label at Anthropologie that I know will always fit me well.  It was comfortable and I didn't fidget with it all night long, so it's a winner for me.  I hope to get one more wear of it before spring, but even if that doesn't happen I know I will be happy to pull it out for the holiday season 2013. 

Hope you're having a nice weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, Jeannie! And what a great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! At first I was worried it looked like a prom dress but then it grew on me. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress! Can't believe it came in under $50. Love it with the bubble necklace too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! I just stumbled across your site and spent a ridiculous amount of time looking at your past posts. You have such beautiful, sophisticated style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that is so nice of you! I am happy you found my blog!

      Delete