Monday, December 17, 2012

Floating rose + white blouse

White ruffle blouse:  Banana Republic, here
Flair skirt in floating rose:  J.Crew, fall 2011
Red suede heels:  Banana Republic Man Men Collection, fall 2011
I have gotten quite a bit of use out of my J.Crew items in the floating rose print.  I loved the pattern so much last year that I had to have the dress, skirt, and silk tie-neck top...I'm such a hoarder like that.  The last time I wore this skirt, I paired it with gray and black, here.  I think I like it better with the white blouse.  What do you think? 

J.Crew isn't the only retailer where online prices vastly differ from in-store prices.  This blouse is still $69.50 on Banana Republic's website, but I picked it up for less than $30 in-store.  Whaaa?  Seriously...like a $40 difference.  Isn't that insane?  It's a great little top though, as far as basic white blouses go.  I have a tough time finding button down shirts that fit both my chest and torso...but this one fits perfectly all the way down.  I'm wearing a size 6. Some reviews online mention it runs small.  I didn't find that to be true, but maybe it depends on your proportions. 

Today was my last day of work for the year, and we leave for our Florida Christmas trip on Thursday.  I am grateful for the time to spend with my family.   Soon  enough my little boys will be too old to want to spend too much time with their mama...I need to appreciate it while I can.   Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Have fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I don't have this print but it looks terrific on you and I can understand why you bought the print more than once! Enjoy Florida!

    ReplyDelete