Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ultra eyelet in chili + raj paisley

Ultra eyelet shell in chili:  J.Crew, summer 2012
No. 2 pencil skirt in raj paisley:  J.Crew, summer 2012
Nude oscar pumps:  Jessica Simpson
Flower belt:  Nordstrom
This outfit is of the random, thrown-together-last minute variety.  I quite like how it turned out though, for being so unplanned.  I last wore this top casually back in early June, here, and for some reason have been neglecting it since then.  When I decided I would roast the outfit I had originally chosen for today, I decided to give the ultra eyelet shell a go with the raj paisley skirt.  I know this top was not up everyone's alley, some people did not like the neckline...but eyelet holds a special place in my preppy heart so I loved it. 

I really like the deep side part, slicked back low ponytail with a headband for lazy hair days.  It also works for unwashed hair days.  Which happens a lot in my busy world.  But let's just keep that part between us, shall we?

6 comments:

  1. Oh the raj paisley is such a pretty print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the shell, but it was too boxy on me. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously that eyelet shirt is sooo pretty! I love how you belted it - looks great :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete