Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ribboned rocket cardi + silk bow cami

Ribboned Rocket cardigan by Field of Flowers:  Anthropologie, winter 2012
Silk bow cami in brilliant purple:  still a few left!  J.Crew, here
No. 2 pencil skirt in succulent green:  J.Crew, other colors here
Nude mary janes:  Sam Edelman
Bracelet:  Banana Republic
I bought this cardigan on second markdown back in the spring and just took the tags off of it today!  I've had this outfit in mind for a while but waited for a day that wasn't in the 90's to wear it.  I loved the colors and how it turned out!  Totally office appropriate but still really fun.  Here's a close-up of the blouse and cardi:


Gorgeous together.  I can't believe I never realized that this silk bow cami came in green too!  I never saw that color in the store.  If it ever pops back online I willl definitely grab it, I have loved these camis all summer!

Hope everyone's having a great week!  School starts for us a week from tomorrow...I am so not ready!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL together. Love the colors. The sweater makes it. Such a great piece.
    xoxo,
    A

    ReplyDelete