Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Raindrop lace + garden floral + bubble necklace

 Raindrop lace top in pink:  J.Crew, summer 2012
No. 2 pencil skirt in garden flora:  J.Crew, dress version here
Bubble necklace in kelly green:  J.Crew, here
Burgundy pumps:  Seychelles
There was no hiding in this bright outfit, nor did I want to!  Why didn't I think to pair this top and skirt together before?  It was love.  And the green bubble necklace was the icing on my Tuesday cake. 

Is everyone having a good week?  I must say mine is going well...I hope yours is too!   Thanks for checking out my little blog!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait to wear my garden floral skirt with a bright pink top. The green bubble necklace is indeed icing on the cake! Glad to hear your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love wearing the skirt! It is fun yet professional!

      Delete
  2. I really love this top tucked in - I have only seen it "out" in pictures and you look so lovely in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It is a lovely top, in or out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful outfit. It is very flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that skirt!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You choose the special match and I cannot judge where is come from so just think its perfect with you!

    ReplyDelete