Sunday, August 5, 2012

No OOTD but a shot from the Great American Ball Park


Hi everyone!  No outfit post today...I was rushing around as usual and did not get an OOTD shot before the Red's game last night but you're not missing much,   It was too hot and sticky for anything other than a Lilly Pulitzer halter and shorts.  Yes I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst all of the Reds gear, but I refuse to be caught dead in any kind of sports jersey.  Anyway, I had to share this picture of me and my middle son.  We were in the nose bleed section of the Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati as you can see!  I love how hard he is trying to give a good smile...my boys kill me every time.  I love being a mom.  Back to regularly scheduled OOTD's tomorrow! Thanks for visiting! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment