Friday, August 3, 2012

Ladderlace Tank + Marrakech purple

Ladderlace Tank:  Anthropologie, here
No. 2 pencil skirt in marrakech purple:  J.Crew, here
Password pumps:  Seychelles
Bracelet:  Banana Republic
Happy Friday everyone!  I had a cardigan over this ensemble for work but I wanted to show you how lovely this tank is on its own, as it is still available in some sizes online for a great price!  It looks adorable alone or under a cardigan or blazer, and I love the colors and silk material.  Check it out!  The online picture doesn't show it, but it does come with a thin tie belt, as you can see in my picture. 

These cotton No. 2 pencil skirts have been such staples in my summer work wardrobe, but as you can see they can wrinkle quite a bit.  That doesn't really bother me too much, as cotton is just a more wrinkly fabric.  But it might bother some ladies, so heads up if you are ordering during J.Crew's extra 30% off sale. (SHOPNOW for extra 30% off sale.)

We're heading out tonight with a few friends to celebrate a birthday, so I'll post outfit pictures this weekend.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend too! 

5 comments:

  1. you look amazing!

    and i did pick up some stuff from the sale. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good in purple! I love that tank, it has such great colors, which is so nice as it can go with a lot of different outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think it will be versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is a BEAUTIFUL OUTFIT!!! LUVE THE COLORS!!!

    ReplyDelete