Saturday, April 7, 2012

Top:  Spindleflower Tank, Anthropologie
Jeans:  AG Stevie Skinny, Anthropologie
Wedges: Lilly Pulitzer
Today we had a birthday party for one of our boys and while the crowd was small, the party was great fun.  I wanted to be cute and casual and so I reached for a new top I grabbed at Anthropologie a couple weeks back during a sale.  I have been eyeing this top for quite some time, but I NEVER buy any items full price at Anthropologie.  Many of the review complained about this top being short, and while it is shorter than many other tops offered at Anthropologie, I did not find it to be unbearable.  And keep in mind that I am close to 5'10"!  This was the first time I wore this top, and I loved it.  I think I will be able to remix this top many ways, for both professional looks under a suit, jacket or cardigan, and for casual events like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment