Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Conspicuous Shells Dress- Anthropologie
Miss Albright shoes- Anthropologie
Bow Bridge Helena Bag- Kate Spade
White Flower Ring- Stella and Dot
Happy Easter everyone!  We had a great day with our family.  This weekend has been so busy with our two year old's birthday party and Easter I haven't even thought about shopping.  But I typically don't do my damage on weekends, as that is our family and friend time.  No, my bad habits happen during the work week, when I have a moment here or there to pop into my favorite stores.  So now that the weekend is over and we're headed into Monday, my real challenge begins.  Can I do it?  Can I avoid my usual pitfalls, which include Anthropologie's weekly markdowns on Tuesdays and other tempting sales? If I can get through this entire week with no shopping, I will be happy to be one step closer to my 3 month goal.  Speaking of happy, aren't the colors of this dress just cheerful?  It made me happy all day! Thanks for visiting my fledgling blog!  I know I have a lot of work to do...but I do want to make this blog... and my own personal challenge- a success!  Any advice is greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! One idea would be to focus on another project this week to avoid shopping breaks etc. Maybe plan the weeks meal menu or organizing things for the kids. Or have lunch with a friend you haven't seen in a while. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie, such great ideas! And there are so many projects I have been putting off...I definitely need to do this to help me fight the urge to browse...which always leads to buying!

    ReplyDelete